LIGHTING | INDUSTRIAL
$15,241 + GST
47 tonnes CO2
The client was looking to reduce costs, energy consumption and carbon footprint without degrading the livelihood of the site.
To upgrade the lighting to new, more energy efficient LED lighting. The energy consumption was reduced from an average peak of 33.1 kW to 6.7 kW with the lights (of interest) operating. This is an 85% reduction in the lighting energy consumption on site.
- 74 x 80W Renewtech LED High Bay Lights (RHB-80/H) (Replacing 400W units)
- 3 x 90W Renewtech LED Flood Lights (FL02-90) (Replacing 400W units)
- 123 x Energetic LED Flat Panel Lights 40W
- 36 x Renewtech LED Batten Lights IP44 – 40W
- 3 x Energetic LED Panel Lights 300mm x 600mm
85% Reduction in energy consumption of associated lighting
$21k + GST Partial funding provided by NSW IPART ESC’s
2.6 Years simple payback