Ullrich Aluminium – Smithfield
LIGHTING & SOLAR | INDUSTRIAL
$51,244 + GST
230 tonnes CO2
The client was looking to reduce energy consumption and costs, and reduce it’s reliance on the grid. Site access was a challenge, and some areas included high racks and aluminium pipes making them difficult to access, but we worked closely with the site contact to overcome this.
Installation of a 30KW Photo Voltaic (PV) system on the roof of Smithfield site to produce electricity for the site, effectively lowering the carbon footprint and energy consumption from the grid.
- 104 x Q Cells Q.PEAK BLK-G4 280
- 4 x SMA Sunny Tripower 25000TL 415/3 Inverters
- 30kW Solar PV System
- $22.6k + GST partial funding provided by Small Technology Certificates (STC’s)
- Reduction in energy consumption and associated annual costs
- 73.9% Light energy consumption reduction